WFU

2015年10月14日 星期三

亞洲口腔顎面外科學會理事長致辭 Message from President of Asian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

Message for the 1st TAKAO FORUM OF ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY




On behalf of the Asian Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, it is my great pride and honor to extend my warmest greetings and congratulations to the organizers and attendees of the 1st Takao Forum of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.  Indeed, this endeavor showcases the enthusiasm of hardworking men and women in uplifting the ideals of OMS.  Taiwan has become my second home as it has been my cradle of learning during my first years of training in the field of OMS.  More so, I am a witness on how Taiwanese Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons deliver quality health care to their patients, needless to mention their hospitality and the brotherhood/sisterhood that they can offer that I also personally experienced. It is my fervent wish that may you continue to soar into greater heights in promoting OMS as a field of specialization.  I have high hopes that this learning activity will produce worthwhile intellectual exchange of ideas for the betterment of the practice of OMS not only in Taiwan but worldwide.


MARIO ANTONIO ESTAVILLO ESQUILLO, DMD
FIAOMS, FAAOMS, FPCOMS, FPAID, FPFA,  FICD, DICOI

President, Asian Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons